Victorville Public Storage
Almost everyone finds that they need extra space to store their extra stuff. If this is you then consider the Victorville Public Storage facilities which Anacapa Storage offers. The grounds are safe, secure, and clean. If you like, you are welcome to come and take a tour of the facilities. Sometimes it’s nice to see the space so you can imagine how you will stack and organize your belongings.
Anacapa Storage has storage units of different sizes: 5’x10′, 10’x10′, 10’×20′, 10’×30′, and covered/uncovered storage space for cars and/or motorcycles. Depending on your situation, you may only need to rent a storage unit for one month, or you may opt for a more long term solution. We can accommodate your needs and we will pro-rate the fees if you need storage for less-than-a-month increments.
Anacapa Storage accepts businesses and home owners; if you need space to store your belongings, we are your go-to storage facility for reliable, easy, and secure storage. Our units can store paper work (files, books, photos), furniture (mattresses, sofas), household appliances (refrigerators, washing machines), tools (circular saws, work horses), exercise equipment (bicycles, kayaks), and many other things. No matter what you need to store, we can find a unit perfect for your needs.
Why use a Victorville Public Storage Facility?
No matter how tight a ship you run, there’s going to be some things that you need to have stored. Most things in Victorville public storage are in one of these categories.
- Vintage Items: these are older items which have sentimental value and you don’t really want to part with them yet.
- Work in Progress Items: these are items which you may need in the future so it is better to save it rather than discard it.
- To Be Sold Items: these are things which you will sell but you need ot store them for now until you have time to put them on Ebay or host a garage sale.
- Bulky Items: these are items you need and want, but they are a little too big to keep in your house or garage. Storage is perfect.
- Archival Items: these are often business or personal files which you don’t really need but you are required to keep just in case they are called for.
Just off the I-15, Anacapa Storage is conveniently located and easy to get to. Please give us a call or send us Email to get started: (760) 951-0141. Regular office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm; and on Saturdays 10 am to 3pm.